V Cool :)
Dungeon of Despair
A prisoner to the mysterious dungeon, you wish to find your way out. Explore the maze to activate the hidden switches that will open up your path to rescue. But beware - with every flip of a switch the challenge becomes harder and harder.
This game is a submission to One Game A Month #7 with the theme Unexplored World, and was developed by a team of four during December '21.
How to play
You control a prisoner who is trying to escape. The escape door is blocked - you need to activate 3 switches to open your escape route - but every time you activate a switch, a new obstacle appears. Stay on high alert and you should make it out of there.
- "ASWD" to move around
- Sergey Germogentov: Programming
- Gonzalo Perez de la Ossa: Programming
- Tim Neville: 3D Modelling, Visuals and Programming
- Tez: Music (Discord - Tez#6007)
- Particle effects: Particle Ribbon
- Cannonball Explosion: https://freesound.org/people/sandyrb/sounds/35643/
- Turret Shot: https://freesound.org/people/GaryQ/sounds/127845/
- Wanderer Cry: https://freesound.org/people/Sea%20Fury/sounds/48662/
- Update v1.1 - fixed starting game bugJan 29, 2022